Seeking Automotive Repair Technician
We are looking to add another full-time ASE certified technician to our mechanical team who has a strong mechanical aptitude, tenacious troubleshooting skills and is deadline oriented.
Your typical day:
- Conduct multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of customer vehicles.
- Perform light and medium vehicle diagnosis, repair and/or maintenance in accordance with factory standards.
- Build customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence by repairing their vehicle right the first time.
- Communicate with service team members to effectively manage workflow and customer expectations.
- Document work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keep updated on factory technical bulletins and industry topics.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and tenacious troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Time management proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs. Must have tools.
- Computer skills
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED required
- Michigan State certified
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- 5+ years of automotive repair experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Commission-based pay-rates (negotiable)
- Health benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation and paid holidays
- Simple IRA plan/employer contributions
- Year-end bonus
- Employer paid uniforms
If interested in joining our team, please call 517-592-5987 and ask for Jeff.